Victorinox 2-1/4-Inch Right Handed Peeler, Wood Handle Review

Victorinox 2-1/4 inch Right Handed Peeler, Wood Handle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I think it's meant to make very thin peelings but the narrow opening makes it difficult to peel any kind of vegetable. It's such slow going I haven't even finished peeling one vegetable with this peeler; I just switch to a different one. I'd hoped it would measure up to the old peeler I had which had only the word "Denmark" stamped on the blade. It falls far short.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Victorinox 2-1/4 Inch Right Handed Peeler, Wood Handle

Product Description:
Durable, professional-grade tool which can be used in the home or in the restaurant. 2.25-inch stainless steel single edge peeler for right hand use. Wood Handle

Buy Now

Want to buy Victorinox 2-1/4 Inch Right Handed Peeler, Wood Handle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment