Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like the knives.The sharpener works well.These are hand-wash-only knives.Take good care of them and they will take good care of you.
For $100+ - I was surpised that they were Chinese made.The block is ok - not up to German, American or Japanese/Korean standards (slight imperfections).The knives are well designed and with proper care - sharp and very good to work with.
I would have preferred American Made (Chicago cutlery used to be 100% American Made) but that would probably have been 3-5x the price.
Overall I am happy with the knives and will tolerate the imperfect block with it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Chicago Cutlery Landmark 12-Piece Knife Set with Block
Product Description:
Chicago Culery Landmark 12-Piece Block Set includes 1-Each 3-Inch peeler, 1-Each 3-Inch paring knife, 4-Each 4-Inch steak knives, 1-Each 5-Inch utility knife, 1-Each 8-Inch bread knife, 1-Each 8' slice knifer, 1-Each 8-Inch chef knife, 1-Each sharpening steel,1-Each 11-slot wood block .Chicago Cutlery Landmark Edition collection commemorates the 75th Anniversary of Chicago Cutlery. High-carbon stainless steel blades matched with polymer/steel combination handles provide contemporary and elegant styling that is also extremely functional.
Want to buy Chicago Cutlery Landmark 12-Piece Knife Set with Block at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment