Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this knife because I love my other, more expensive Henckels, and needed something in about this size.I figured I'd try the low-priced model to see how it compared.
Out of the box the knife had a great edge, and worked exceptionally.After a couple weeks of heavy use, however, the edge was all but gone.A quick run through a Henckel sharpener, however, and the great edge had returned.
You'll need to sharpen this knife a lot more than the more expensive versions, but if you don't mind taking the 10 seconds every other week to do this, you should be very happy with this knife.
Click Here to see more reviews about: J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 8 Inch Stainless-Steel Chef Knife
Product Description:
"JA HENCKELS" CHEFS KNIFE Size: 8" High quality German stainless steel. Full tang one piece stamped heavy weight. Triple riveted handle. Contour black satin finished poly handles. Satin finish blade. Hanging clamshell.
Want to buy J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Pro 8 Inch Stainless-Steel Chef Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment