Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Serrated Colori Knife, Red Review

Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Serrated Colori Knife, Red
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted a serrated knife to cut meat.This is actually a tomato knife.I still like it remind you.I just wish the title were more accurate so I would be surprised when I got it.The case is too tight for the knife.I am not sure if I will use it.I tried a couple of times, I saw it cut the middle part of the case.
I like Pure Komachi serrated knife better, but they do not have one for meat either.
I guess I am only disappointed because it is not what I expected.It is still a good tomato knife.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Serrated Colori Knife, Red

Product Description:
The Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Serrated Knife is a wonderful steak or tomato knife - easily slicing through meats and smooth-skinner vegetables. You'll want multiple colors so everyone in the family can have their own. Food slide right off the nonstick coated carbon steel blade. Protective plastic sheath for storage and safety. 8-1/2-inch

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to buy Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Serrated Colori Knife, Red at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment