Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7-Inch Santoku Knife Review

Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7 inch Santoku Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I hardly touch my chef's knife anymore. I cook every day and this knife is my favorite. I bought it several months ago and it is very easy to sharpen and keeps a razor edge. Nice balance, well constructed, as good as knives costing twice what I paid, $43.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7 Inch Santoku Knife

Product Description:
For those who take cooking seriously you can finally purchase the cutlery used in 90% of all culinary academies and is favored by professional chefs. The 7 inch Santoku Knife is made of one piece fully forged German Steel with black nonslip girp Santoprene handle offers superior balance, strength and durability.

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Want to buy Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7 Inch Santoku Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment