Messermeister Edge-Guard/Chef¿s, 10-1/4-Inch by 2-Inch Review

Messermeister Edge-Guard/Chef¿s, 10-1/4 inch by 2 inch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This knife cover works pretty well--I wasn't exactly sure of what to expect, but it works on my 10" Shun Chef knife well.My only concern is that it can slide forward a little bit.The design is helpful because it has one open side to fit the knife into and it holds pretty tightly.I would definitely consider buying another cover, although I would prefer something that completely locked around a knife.

As far as the seller, things went perfect--quick shipping, prompt responses, all boxes checked!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Messermeister Edge-Guard/Chef¿s, 10-1/4 Inch by 2 Inch

Product Description:
Protect your investment in excellent knives, whether stored in a drawer or knife bag. Edge Guard insures sharp knives.

Buy Now

Want to buy Messermeister Edge-Guard/Chef¿s, 10-1/4 Inch by 2 Inch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment