Oxo Good Grips 5-Inch Utility Knife Review

Oxo Good Grips 5 inch Utility Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I give this knife 5 stars.Over the years I've purchased this knife about four times.I'm kinda scared of knives and this is one that is very comfortable in the hand. The handle is rubberized hence the name "good grips." As I stated before I've bought this one over and over and will probably purchase a longer one in the "Good Grips" product line.I 've used it to cut onions, make chicken strips, slice meatloaf.If you need a good all-round knife this is it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Oxo Good Grips 5 Inch Utility Knife

Product Description:
The Good Grips 5" Utility Knife is the right tool for cutting and slicing meat, vegetablesor even a loaf of bread. The sharp, serrated stainless steel blade is serrated to easily cutthrough most anything. The soft, non-slip handle makes our Utility Knife as safe as it iscomfortable to use.

Buy Now

Want to buy Oxo Good Grips 5 Inch Utility Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment