Rachael Ray Furi FUR826 Gusto Grip Li'l Edgy 5-Inch Santoku Knife with Antimicrobial Handle Review

Rachael Ray Furi FUR826 Gusto Grip Li'l Edgy 5 inch Santoku Knife with  Antimicrobial Handle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read an article that tagged people that choose beauty over brains or make purchases to keep up with the Joneses 'Sheeple'.People who follow others blindly - like sheep.Before purchasing Rachel's knives I read reviews on many sites and saw a number of reviews based on how people don't like the orange color or plastic look of the knife handle.I am in the beginning stages of Rheumatoid Arthritis so being a sheeple is a luxury I can't afford.Besides, being a cook - quality has always been #1 with me - not looks.While orange is not my favorite color, the Gusto Grip on Rachel's knives is so comfortable and also prohibits slipage. I have a set of knives that are stainless - handles and all.When my hands or the knives are damp or wet the knife slides out of my hand. Rachel's Gusto Grip stays in my hand and I have the strenth to grip it comfortably.I love them. So if quality or usability is important to you, these are terrific knives. If looks are all you want - then lucky you. I now own a 5 and 7 inch furi set and a paring knife. I just ordered Rachels pots and pans from Amazon. YUMMY!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rachael Ray Furi FUR826 Gusto Grip Li'l Edgy 5 Inch Santoku Knife with Antimicrobial Handle

Product Description:
Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip 5-Inch East/West Knife has a new antimicrobial handle!Furi Guard- antimicrobial inhibitors are incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto-Grip handle during the manufacturing process, giving the handle an added safeguard against microorganisms that can degrade the handle materials over time.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to buy Rachael Ray Furi FUR826 Gusto Grip Li'l Edgy 5 Inch Santoku Knife with Antimicrobial Handle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment