Amco Classic Spreaders, Stainless Steel Blades, Set of 4 Review

Amco Classic Spreaders, Stainless Steel Blades, Set of 4
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered these from Amazon just before Thanksgiving because I needed to take some hors' d'oeuvres to Thanksgiving dinner. I had some various high-end cheese spreads. Thanksgiving this year was going to be a little bit formal and I realized that I didn't have any little spreaders. I went to Amazon, looked up spreader and found these. I ordered it and it got here quickly. These worked out great and they are nice looking. I recommend them. Good price, too!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Amco Classic Spreaders, Stainless Steel Blades, Set of 4

Product Description:
Spread cheese, jams, mustards and more with these classic-shaped handle spreaders. Chrome plated handles with stainless steel blades. Set of 4. By Amco. With unique, patented kitchen products Amco's devotion to innovation has driven new industry standards and redefined categories. They continue to revolutionize the market with ingenious gadgets that simplify and enhance the culinary experience. With a team of in-house designers whose sole purpose is to conceptualize and design new kitchen tools, Amco continues to be at the forefront of innovative, efficient and timeless kitchenware products.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Want to buy Amco Classic Spreaders, Stainless Steel Blades, Set of 4 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment