Chicago Cutlery Centurion 3-Piece Knife Set Review

Chicago Cutlery Centurion 3-Piece Knife Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
**Please note that I have posted a similar comment about the chef's knife elsewhere on Amazon since I use that one a lot.I wanted to make sure anyone just looking at chef's knives would get the benefit of my experience.

Wow, I bought this starter set of 3 knives back when I worked in a local Italian restaurant in college.I cut and prepped all the veggies and fruit.One of my other duties was sharpening all the knives in the kitchen.After being frustrated with all of the low cost Sysco knives since they were never sharp and could never be sharpened, I noticed that the boss always had his own knife - at first a Henkel and then a Global.I decided to invest in my own knife for restaurant work.This starter set was what I found on sale and I can't tell you how please I was (and still am) with this set.Out of the box - they were so sharp I was scared, but I eventually realized what the phrase "a sharp knife is a safe knife" really means, because prep work with the chef's knife was a dream.I bought a plastic holster for the blade so I could use it myself.But every other cook in the kitchen wanted to use my chef's knife.The chef's knife feels GREAT in your hand while you are cutting which is due to the shape, balance, shape and material of the handle and the full tang blade.I would also like to comment these knives have an attractive classic look to them.I still have the same set of knives 7 years later and occassionally take them to a professional knife shop for sharpening.What else can I say? I love these knives and will probably buy a full set if I can find one that has everything I want.Oh, I forgot about how great the price is - I have used Henkels, Globals and a few others and I can tell you if you keep these knives sharp you will be just as happy so you don't need to spend all of that $$ on the so-called higher quality brands.Chicago Cutlery has outdone themselves with the Centurion line!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chicago Cutlery Centurion 3-Piece Knife Set

Product Description:
Chicago Cutlery Centurion 3-Piece Set includes 1-Each paring knife, 1-Each utility knife, 1-Each chef knife.Chicago Cutlery Centurion collection have high-carbon stainless steel blades with our exclusive Taper Grind edge that provides optimum sharpness and makes it easier to keep edges sharp over time. Full-tang blades coupled with a heavy duty forged bolster provide balance and strength. The black polymer handles give Centurion a classic look while the triple riveted construction provide safety.

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Want to buy Chicago Cutlery Centurion 3-Piece Knife Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment