Chicago Cutlery Centurion 5-Inch Utility Knife Review

Chicago Cutlery Centurion 5 inch Utility Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I continue to be impressed with the overall quality of this particular line of World Knives/Chicago Cutlery.I had bought the Chef's knife as a single item some years ago and should have bought a full set when they were still available.I added the utility knife and the paring knife this year. I do feel these are the best bang for the buck in low cost, intregal bolster knives.The steel is decent quality and the edges can be refined easily. Some may be dissapointed with the factory edge but those that know sharpening will not have a problem at all. If I did not already own a good slicing knife, that would be another I would buy in a heartbeat. The Sankuto looks trendy but honestly, if one can't get the job done with the Chef, Utility and Parer, they probably have a drawer full of unused knives.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chicago Cutlery Centurion 5 Inch Utility Knife

Product Description:
Chicago Cutlery Centurion 5-Inch Utility Knife includes 1-Each 5-Inch utility knife.Chicago Cutlery Centurion collection have high-carbon stainless steel blades with our exclusive Taper Grind edge that provides optimum sharpness and makes it easier to keep edges sharp over time. Full-tang blades coupled with a heavy duty forged bolster provide balance and strength. The black polymer handles give Centurion a classic look while the triple riveted construction provide safety.

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Want to buy Chicago Cutlery Centurion 5 Inch Utility Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment