Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3-Inch Paring/Boning Knife Review

Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3 inch Paring/Boning Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using this paring knife for over 50 years.My mom and dad had one, and I now have one.Chicago cutlery is the best value in knives.This paring knife is perfectly balanced and just the right shape and length.I would never use any other paring knife.I bought a high end paring knife, and it broke with in a year. Could have bought 10 of these for the same price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3 Inch Paring/Boning Knife

Product Description:
Part of Chicago Cutlery's well-known Walnut Tradition line, this paring/boning knife is notable for its patented Taper Grind edge, which stays exceptionally sharp. The blade is made of rust-resistant, high-carbon stainless steel, and is complemented by an ergonomic, triple-riveted handle comprised of solid walnut. The full-tang assembly extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle, adding balance and heft. Made in China, the knife comes covered by a lifetime warranty. Hand washing is recommended.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Want to buy Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3 Inch Paring/Boning Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment