Oxo Good Grips Clam Knife Review

Oxo Good Grips Clam Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a bit of a cooking geek, so I had bought the New Cooks Catalog at Barnes & Nobel. They suggested this knife for clams, and, I had a couple, but, I have clambakes every so often so I can always use an extra. And now I'm looking at the catalog and realizing the main reason I bought it was I liked the picture. But the truth is, this knife is MUCH better than the other ones I have, no contest. It's got great grip and is really quick-when you have a bunch of people over and there's some knife-sharing going on, that's especially helpful. It's so easy to use ... well, I don't want to recommend a baby using it, but I think a baby COULD use it if no one else was around to open the clams. I think that would be a good ad for Oxo ... there's a baby, and... no, maybe not.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Oxo Good Grips Clam Knife

Product Description:
A mollusk can be pretty darn stubborn, which is why an everyday bread knife simply won't do for opening a clam. This tool has a cushy, over-sized non-slip handle to make opening the shell easier and safer.

Buy Now

Want to buy Oxo Good Grips Clam Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment