Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I originally purchased this knife a year ago from Williams Sonoma. I loved this knife so much I wanted to purchase more for gifts, because all my friends commented on how great a knife this is. I was delighted when I found the knife on Amazon, because Williams Sonoma no longer carries the knife. I bought 5 knives this year for christmas gifts. All my friends were thrilled that I was able to find it, and they luv it. It slices through citrus like butter. You'll not be dissapointed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pure Komachi 2 Series 4 Inch Citrus Knife
Product Description:
Perfect for picnics, the 4-inch fruit knife features an extra-wide-spaced serrated blade ideal for cutting a wide variety of fruit, and its own protective sheath comes included. The bold, bright blade color is achieved by bonding food-safe, FDA-approved resin to a high-carbon stainless-steel blade. A high-carbon blade retains a super-sharp edge over extended use, and the non-stick coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple, and helps the knife glide through food with ease. The handle is lightweight and ergonomically contoured for a comfortable, fatigue-reducing grip. Incredibly sharp and decidedly attention-getting, Pure Komachi 2 knives make a delightful addition to any kitchen. They are dishwasher safe and cover a useful range, with open-stock pieces as well as handy and versatile sets.
Want to buy Pure Komachi 2 Series 4 Inch Citrus Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment