S/6 CRYSTAL KNIFE RESTS(DUMBEL Review

S/6 CRYSTAL KNIFE RESTS(DUMBEL
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These have a great vintage look, and are well made molded glass. Forget 24% lead crystal, but they're everything they claim to be. A great addition to your table for a budget price. They're not Lalique or St. Louis, but they're a tenth the price they would be if they were. I looked for quite a while and they're the best looking set I could locate, most like the antique ones I so love. Shipping was realy fast. I'd say, if you want a good, basic, understated set of knife rests, you would probably be quite contented with these.

Click Here to see more reviews about: S/6 CRYSTAL KNIFE RESTS(DUMBEL

Product Description:
SET OF 6 CRYSTAL DUMBEL KNIFE RESTS The essential for fine dining, knife rests are for the impeccably appointed table. Perfect for formal entertaining, these sparkling crystal knife rests will complement any table setting. A set of six pieces measuring 4" long, this practical décor piece will impress your guests!

Buy NowGet 62% OFF

Want to buy S/6 CRYSTAL KNIFE RESTS(DUMBEL at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment