Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Contrary to the - unfortunately very silly - previous review on this item (the one that complained it was too sharp) this is a nice, general purpose, all-around cheese knife.Admittedly, its a jack of all trades though master of none, but I wouldn't be without it.Its useful for things from soft moist cheese (the flat, solid blade is convenient for spreading) through semi-soft cheese.Too firm, and the blade isn't an ideal shape to bring weight down through the cheese.Not the first knife I'd get, or even the second - get Swissmar's planer and a knife from Henckels J.A. Henckels Twin Collection Cheese Knife - but I've found it useful as a small, handy knife.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Swissmar Cheese Knife, Universal, Stainless Steel
Product Description:
For cutting most types of cheese / Fork tip for slices to be served without changing tools / Curved for ease of cutting / Stainless steel / Hollow handle
Want to buy Swissmar Cheese Knife, Universal, Stainless Steel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment