Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a set of 3 Wusthof knives for my father for Christmas. My boyfriend started complaining about the lack of a good knife in our house, and my dad seemed really happy with the Wusthofs, so I thought this would be a good choice for his birthday.
I have 3 ceramic knives that I love, but they're more fragile then I expected, so he won't use them. This Wusthof knife is just awesome. Heavy duty, nicely weighted and feels great in the hand. Perfect balance. It's a universal kind of knife that will feel comfortable for just about anyone. I'm used to putting some pressure into cutting things, especially sweet potatoes, carrots, etc. With this, it just slices right through it, with no effort. A gorgeous cutting experience.
The only warning I'll give, this knife is SHARP. Be extremely careful, because I have no doubt it will chop thru your finger just as easily as it will slide thru a tomato! Otherwise, take care of it, and it will last a lifetime.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Chef's Knife
Product Description:
Wusthof has been making the finest knives in the world for over 190 years.Through excellent craftsmanship and engineering the Classic knife line has become one of the biggest knife lines in the world.Made by skilled craftsman in Solingen Germany these fine knives are precision forged out a single piece of the finest steel.This Classic 8" hollow ground Cooks knife is the work horse of knives.This knife cuts, chops and slices. The Hollow ground edge cuts with less friction allow for clean less agressive cuts.This edge also causes air pockets to form while cutting allow for moist foods to release easily from the blade edge.
Want to buy Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Chef's Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment