Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the best knife and a must have for any kitchen. I not only use it for tomatoes...I use it for everything. A very sharp knife and one of my favorites. I love the tip as well. We have owned ours for several years and love it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof Gourmet Fork-Tip Tomato Knife 5-in.
Product Description:
Craftsmanship has been a tradition at Wusthof for over 190 years. Quality and precision have always been the standard that we measure our knife by and our Gourmet line of stamped German knives take precision to a new level. Each knife in this line is cut from a piece of steel using a laser beam to make a perfect blade. The serrated edge of this 5-in. Tomato Knife slices even the ripest tomato as thin as you like. The forked tip is great for serving.
Want to buy Wusthof Gourmet Fork-Tip Tomato Knife 5-in. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment