Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The knife blade is nice and sharp and the handle fits comfortably in the hand.However, the knife comes with a protective holder that I would love to be able to use to protect the blade.The holder is so poorly designed that I cut myself severely the first time I attempted to insert the knife into it.If you buy this product, forget about trying to protect the blade, and just use the knife alone.Zyliss Paring Knife, Green
Click Here to see more reviews about: Zyliss Paring Knife, Green
Product Description:
For fine blade work, such as dicing tomatoes or paring fruit, the Zyliss Paring Knife is the go-to paring knife of choice. Soft skinned produce from tomatoes to stone fruit can get a clean cut with this state-of-art, top-grade knife. Constructed of superior quality Japanese steel and anchored by a soft touch, comfort-grip handle. Maximize your precision and control with the Zyliss Paring Knife. Includes blade cover.
Want to buy Zyliss Paring Knife, Green at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment