Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY BEST FRIEND AND HE JUST LOOKED AT IT AND WAS LIKE MANNNN THIS IS NICE. WELL YEAHHHHH ITS MADE IN THE U.S.A.CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT. HE FILETS FISH AND I GOT TIRED OF SEEING THE CHEAPY DULL KNIVES HE WAS USING AND OF COURSE THE FILET LOOKS LIKE IT WAS CUT WITH A BUTTER KNIFE. NOT ANYMORE .. TRUST ME IF YOU WANT A PERFECT FILET KNIFE THIS IS IT !!! THE PRICE WAS EXCELLENT AND QUALITY IS TOO.NOW I NEED A GOOD FILET BOARD .I MEAN HE DOES LOL.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rada Cutlery Ultimate Outdoors Gift Set, Filet Knife and Sharpener, Made in USA
Product Description:
This set makes a fabulous gift for any outdoorsman. The Filet Knife's blade is incredibly sharp and flexible, making fish cleaning a snap. The custom-designed rubber handle creates a non-slip grip for incredible comfort. The Sharpener's hardened steel wheels quickly restore a sharp edge to the Knife. Set includes Filet Knife, Scabbard, and Sharpener. 7 1/8" blade, 12 1/8" overall. Rada cutlery is made of surgical quality, high carbon stainless steel. Hollow-ground blades ensure a precision concave surface for maximum edge retention and sharpness. Like all Rada Cutlery, this item carries a lifetime manufacturer guarantee against defects.
Want to buy Rada Cutlery Ultimate Outdoors Gift Set, Filet Knife and Sharpener, Made in USA at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment