Sani-Safe 2-3/4" Oyster Knife, New Haven Pattern, White Handle Review

Sani-Safe 2-3/4' Oyster Knife, New Haven Pattern, White Handle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought that I wasn't strong enough to open oysters because I couldn't open them with a Progressive brand oyster knife. I found I can open them with this knife. It is a much better design. However, I have only had this knife a week and it has lots of pitted areas. The quality of the steel leaves something to be desired. I would have given it 5 stars if it had better quality steel.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sani-Safe 2-3/4 Oyster Knife, New Haven Pattern, White Handle

Product Description:
SANI-SAFE 2 1/2" Oyster Knife, New Haven Pattern. Stain-free, high-carbonsteel blade, textured polypropylene handle.All Dexter-Russell Sani-Safe Sanitary Cutlery Features: Quality, stain-free, high-carbon steel with the ultimate edges, hand ground and honed. High impact "Grip-Tex" handles of polypropylene textured and formed for slip-resistant grip, safety, and tough use. An impervious seal of blade and handle provides the utmost sanitary bonding and prevents the blade from pulling out. Handles will withstand high and low temperatures. Easily cleaned. Same weight and balance as wood-handled knives.

Buy Now

Want to buy Sani-Safe 2-3/4 Oyster Knife, New Haven Pattern, White Handle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment