Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wanted to replace my cheap knife block set with a great one that can last a generation and found Wushtof Culinar Series to my liking. Initially, I thought the metallic handle could be slippery. So, I went to a local store and tested it and found it to be be very very grippy and solid to hold. I liked how these knives curve on the handle. That helps handle get a perfect grip in the hand.
You will not regret spending money on this.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof Culinar 4-1/2 Inch Utility Knife
Product Description:
The most recent addition to the illustrious Wusthof family, the Culinar series features the innovative and elegant brushed stainless steel handle. Ergonomic, hygienic, and visually striking this enhancement establishes Wusthof's presence in the 21st century. Both blade and edge fully realize a devotion to quality and technical achievement. Similar to a paring knife, but larger the utility blade fills the void between the parer and the cook's knife when it comes to kitchen prep.
Want to buy Wusthof Culinar 4-1/2 Inch Utility Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment