Calphalon Contemporary 8-Piece Stamped Steak Knife Set Review

Calphalon Contemporary 8-Piece Stamped Steak Knife Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a whole Calphalon knife set and I was surprised to be extremely disappointed with these steak knives.The steak knives have a really good feel however the small and tight serations cause meat to get stuck between the serations leading to a totally useless knife.Again, I love every Calphalon knife in my set except for these steak knives.I have no idea why the other users rate these as high as they have but please save your money and buy a different style Calphalon steak knife.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Calphalon Contemporary 8-Piece Stamped Steak Knife Set

Product Description:
Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 8pc Stamped Steak Knife Set

Buy Now

Want to buy Calphalon Contemporary 8-Piece Stamped Steak Knife Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment