Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I never had an oyster shucker before and there may be better.But, I use to try shucking oysters with a regular knife and I can say there is no comparison to this shucker.I use to struggle to get the oysters open and half the time I'd mutilate the oyster and cut my hand.With the Chroma 301 it's a snap opening them.I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Chroma 301.
JW
Click Here to see more reviews about: Chroma Type 301 Designed By F.A. Porsche 2 1/4 inch Oyster knife
Product Description:
2 1/4 inch Oyster knife designed by F.A. Porsche.Ergonomic handle seemless perfection transition from blade to handle. Special grinding method knife stys sharp longer and is easily re-sharpened. Used by many top contenders Bocuse d' Or 2005 and 2007 in Lyon France.
Want to buy Chroma Type 301 Designed By F.A. Porsche 2 1/4 inch Oyster knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment