Edgeware Ceramic Pull Thu Knife Sharpener Review

Edgeware Ceramic Pull Thu Knife Sharpener
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'll admit I'm no big game hunter who needs a razor edge blade to 'dress' (is that the word?) an animal in the field. So, I was quite pleased when, with just a few stroke, I put an accepatble edge on some mediocre knives that seemed dull.You would NOT be able to cut paper by dropping it lightly on the blade. But for just having what any 'regular guy' would call a sharp knife, this tool is quite adequate. I think that getting it any sharper would require months of practice from an expert in the field using one of those sharpening stones.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Edgeware Ceramic Pull Thu Knife Sharpener

Product Description:
The Ceramic Pull-thru Knife Sharpener is designed to keep your straight edge or serrated edge kitchen knives in prime condition.It offers two stages of sharpening, Coarse and Fine.Both stages use triangular-shaped ceramic stones with pre-set angles to finely hone your knife's blade to razor sharpness.An ergonomically designed, soft grip and non-slip rubber feet ensure comfort and steadiness when sharpening.

Buy Now

Want to buy Edgeware Ceramic Pull Thu Knife Sharpener at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment