Grip-ez Squirtless Grapefruit Knife 8.75"/22cm Review

Grip-ez Squirtless Grapefruit Knife 8.75'/22cm
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Can't believe I'm taking the time to write a review about a grapefruit knife, but here I am.

I've been eat grapefruits quite a bit lately, and was getting annoyed with having to cut them up with a steak knife. Then I remembered this cool grapefruit knife my Mom had when I was a kid, so I jumped on the computer and began searching the web...but then my eyes grew bleary and my wrist began to ache... so got back to searching for the grapefruit knife.

I am very pleased with the knife I purchased. It's exactly what I was looking for... the curved single blade, double serrated bladed on the other side, and a nice, squishy, ergonomic handle to boot.

Go ahead and take the plunge... you'll be happy you did!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Grip-ez Squirtless Grapefruit Knife 8.75/22cm

Product Description:
This handy grapefruit knife is so well designed and easy to use, the manufacturer calls it a "squirtless" grapefruit knife! To use, grasp the non-slip, comfortable santoprene grip as you would a pencil, holding it in a vertical position. Place double blades on each side of membrane to cut at once. To separate the grapefruit sections from the rind, insert and cut with the curved blade between grapefruit sections and rind.

Buy Now

Want to buy Grip-ez Squirtless Grapefruit Knife 8.75/22cm at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment