Kotobuki Gyuto Knife Review

Kotobuki Gyuto Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like the knife just fine, it's for work so I didn't want anything too fancy.Seems defect free, the wooden handle is on the light side, but it's bolstered so the balance isn't too off center.Comes sharpened. I think it fits well in my large to average hand.If anything it would be small.As of now it does seem a little better than what I expected for the price.If this wasn't my third chef's knife, I would be a little bit more generous in my review.I have a nice Carbon Steel and another I generally keep at home, but they are also much more expensive.It's held it's edge for a couple weeks, and it's much nicer using this than anything work provides and they have theirs sharpened weekly.Hopefully some of the other chef's will see me using it, copy me, or borrow it, and get just as knife happy as me.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kotobuki Gyuto Knife

Product Description:
Made in Japan to time-honored standards and exacting detail, this 8-1/4-inch Gyuto knife is an all-around performer akin to a chef's knife, and it will easily handle all your cutting and slicing needs for meats, fish, and vegetables. The blade is machine stamped from professional quality Japanese 420 series stainless steel, a cutlery grade metal that's hygienic and offers excellent resistance to rust, stain, and corrosion. The double-ground edge retains its sharpness even after heavy use. It has a full tang (i.e., the protrusion of the steel into the handle) and a durable double-riveted black wooden handle. Hand wash with a mild detergent and wipe dry. Sharpen with a whetstone.

Buy Now

Want to buy Kotobuki Gyuto Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment