Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This Can Opener was cheap and I found it perfect for the price paid!It's no big deal but it works fine!I bought it on "PRIME' and I had it in just 20 hours!I wanted a really cheap one that I can use it only maybe once a month. This one has a "Knife Sharpener and Scissor Sharpener" too! I know that this one can't be like more expensive brands like "Black and Decker" or somebody else! Hey I lucked out! I also need a electric one because I have one arm and this opens with ease!Maxi-Matic ERH-08 Elite Cuisine Can Opener with Removable Cutter Assembly and Knife Sharpener, White
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maxi-Matic ERH-08 Elite Cuisine Can Opener with Removable Cutter Assembly and Knife Sharpener, White
Product Description:
Open any sized cans with ease using elite by Maxi-Matic's fully automatic can opener. Features include power pierce and knife and scissor sharpener. Cutter assembly is removable for easy cleaning
Want to buy Maxi-Matic ERH-08 Elite Cuisine Can Opener with Removable Cutter Assembly and Knife Sharpener, White at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment