Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is an interesting little knife. It is hook-shaped, with the edge on the "inside" or bottom of the hook (bottom based on the picture in this listing).
Construction: Single piece of steel. Very solid. I can't see this thing coming apart in my lifetime.
Edge: Stays sharp for a long time. A bit of a pain to sharpen though based on the curve and position of the edge. I use an electric three-stage sharpener (the Chef's Choice 120 Diamond Hone 3-Stage Professional Knife Sharpener, White and it takes a while to get it just right. But I love this sharpener, don't get me wrong. Just be patient.
Use: Don't forget which side has the edge! I do that at least once a week. Other than that, the knife performs perfectly and precisely. I use it for close-work boning and it works better than smaller paring knives.
Overall this knife is well worth the price to get into a high quality piece of kitchen steel.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shun Steel 2-1/2 Inch Birds Beak Knife
Product Description:
Seamless stainless steel construction produces this stunning collection.Features the look and benefits of Damascus steel, yet without it's rusting problems.
Want to buy Shun Steel 2-1/2 Inch Birds Beak Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment