Chef's Choice 470 SteelPro Review

Chef's Choice 470 SteelPro
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So after reading the one other review of this product I felt compelled to defend this little gadget.A Sharpening steel of course doesn't actually sharpen a knife.Rather it realigns the steel to the proper angle.Traditional sharpening steels require you to hold your knife at an approximately 22% angle and stroke down the steel.Then alternating sides each time maintaining the exact same angle.How many non professional people can hold this exact angle?This gadget helps the non pro get a perfect steeling through the use of angled channels in the device.Simply put you cant screw it up.I would agree the steelpro is not built like a tank but then again I'm not using it as a hammer.I did take off one star for cosmetic reasons.As you draw the knife out of the steelpro it's quite easy to mar the finish.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chef's Choice 470 SteelPro

Product Description:
Chef's Choice SteePro 470

Buy Now

Want to buy Chef's Choice 470 SteelPro at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment