Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had this knife for about 6 months now. It was a bonus item when I order one of the pans so of course I took it. I have another Santoku style knife that I love but for the deal another couldn't hurt, right? Well this one is much lighter than my original one, it cuts extremely well and while the grip felt a little odd to me at first (compared to the one I was used to) I find that I really like it.
So, cuts great, lighter and easier to maneuver and comfortable to hold. I find it is the one I reach for most often. Win - win.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip 7 Inch Antimicrobial East/West Knife
Product Description:
Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip 7-Inch East/West Knife has a new antimicrobial handle!Furi Guard™ antimicrobial inhibitors are incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto-Grip handle during the manufacturing process, giving the handle an added safeguard against microorganisms that can degrade the handle materials over time.
Want to buy Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip 7 Inch Antimicrobial East/West Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment