Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this flatware from Target a couple of days ago.It is an absolutely gorgeous set, but, unfortunately, I had to return it.
All of the pieces are heavy, and this particular set is high maintenance.In the care note it said hand wash only and not to use detergent with lemon in it (which I use all the time).
I would recomment Shangri-La ifyou want to impress your picky guests, and don't mind washing your dishes by hand after they leave.
I would not recomment it for your family to use everyday, especially if you have smaller children.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hampton Forge Shangrila 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4
Product Description:
Hampton Forge 20-piece Shangrila, its triple rivet affect and simplistic beauty is perfect for everyday use, Crafted from 18/0 Forged stainless steel.
Want to buy Hampton Forge Shangrila 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment