J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Review

J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 7 inch Hollow Edge Santoku
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
They aren't kidding--this thing is razor-sharp.It needed no tuning up before I used it for the first time.The handle is balanced so that one feels almost no weight... which is unfortunate, because I like the weight for chopping.But the hollow-edge design is wonderful--the mushrooms and onions I sliced up were thin as paper, and didn't stick to the blade.I'd recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 7 Inch Hollow Edge Santoku

Product Description:
J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 7" Hollow Edge Santoku knife is a great asian style knife that has a razor sharp edge for cutting meat and fish into small pieces.The specially contoured edge is perfect for chopping vegetables and the hollow edge keeps food from sticking to the blade.The Twin Signature blade is made of high carbon stainless steel that has gone through our patented Friodur Ice Hardening process to insure a sharp knife that will hold an edge.

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Want to buy J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 7 Inch Hollow Edge Santoku at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment