Japanese pairing knife with sheath Review

Japanese pairing knife with sheath
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I actually have this exact knife- great little tool, owned it for 15 years- the sheeth finally split ( it's wood ) and wanted another as well as one for a gift. Totally recommend the knife, but watch out for the seller. Tried to order this item from M.V. Trading Co.- listed price was $4.99 + .65 cents shipping. A week after I ordered two of them - they cancelled the order with no explanation- when I came back to see if it was out of stock, I noticed that they had almost doubled the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Japanese pairing knife with sheath

Product Description:
Blade Length: 3.5" Blade, 8 7/8". overall Resist Rust, Stain Free, Dishwasher-safe and Very Easy to Re-Sharpen Material for Blade : No Rusting Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade (Will Not Rust, Stain Free, Dishwasher-safe) Matrial for Handle/Sheath : Densely Grained Genuine Japanese Oak wood. Hand Sharpened by Professional Japanese Maker for long lasting Sharp Edge. The knife has a pointed end for close cutting .The paring knife can be used all around the kitchen

Buy NowGet 79% OFF

Want to buy Japanese pairing knife with sheath at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment