Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Just what I was looking for. This is just the right size (width and length) and weight,
with a good grip handle, for all those everyday uses,
for people who do not have large jobs.
I would even cut meat with it besides cut fruit or onions for cooking;
but when parring anything, watch your fingers; I always cut my
fingers with a new knife but the really good ones are worse.
I don't know if the price was right or not;
If I really like something I keep it forever.
And it's High Carbon-No Stain German Steel. Yeah.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5 Inch Utility Knife
Product Description:
For those who take cooking seriously you can finally purchase the cutlery used in 90% of all culinary academies and is favored by professional chefs. The 5 inch utility Knife is made of one piece fully forged German Steel with black nonslip girp Santoprene handle offers superior balance, strength and durability.
Want to buy Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5 Inch Utility Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment