MIU France 90006 Paring Knive Set, Colored Wood Handles, 5-piece Review

MIU France 90006 Paring Knive Set, Colored Wood Handles, 5-piece
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was pleased to receive this set as the four piece set turned out to be a five piece set.However, after about a month the paint on one of the knives began to chip.I am very careful with my knives, having some knowledge of how to treat them as I collect knives as a hobby.I hand dry and sharpen all my knives personally.Never leaving them in the sink.I purchased this set because it seemed like a reasonable price and fit the bill as far as everyday needs in the kitchen. Otherwise, the blades are sharp and could look good if the paint didn't chip.

Update on the knives:After 2 1/2 months I broke one cutting some Gouda cheese.The paint continues to peel off the rest of the knives.All said and done this is a poor product.If I could change the star rating I would change it to zero.I just trashed the set.What a waste of money. Made in China.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MIU France 90006 Paring Knive Set, Colored Wood Handles, 5-piece

Product Description:
These light weight french-inspired colored handle paring knives meld function with style with their small, easy to grip handles. Great for everyday use, they slice cheese, peel apples, pears and vegetables, and handle many other standard kitchen cutting chores.Each set comes with 5 pieces:Blue, Yellow, Green, Red and Brown. These are not recommended for the dishwasher; wash with warm soap and water to preserve the integrity of the wood handles.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to buy MIU France 90006 Paring Knive Set, Colored Wood Handles, 5-piece at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment