Proctor Silex Traditions 74388 Electric Knife, White Review

Proctor Silex Traditions 74388 Electric Knife, White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've used a Black & Decker slimline knife for 15 years.It still works better than the new Traditions electric knife by Proctor Silex. The new Trimline is heavier, and so large that I can't get my fingers all around it.
Also, it cuts with a ragged look.My turkey breast had ridges. I'll keep my old Slimline.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Proctor Silex Traditions 74388 Electric Knife, White

Product Description:
Proctor Silex "TRADITIONS" ELECTRIC CARVING KNIFE -Stainless steel serrated blades never need sharpening, operate the knife at the touch of a button, hand-contoured handle provides a better grip

Buy Now

Want to buy Proctor Silex Traditions 74388 Electric Knife, White at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment