Shun DM2005B Classic 7-Piece Stainless-Steel Asian Knife Set with Bamboo Block Review

Shun DM2005B Classic 7-Piece Stainless-Steel Asian Knife Set with Bamboo Block
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These knives are so beautiful and sharp. Although a bit expensive, the quality is stunning. I purchased my set w/ a free cutting board($60 value) and and free shipping at Etronics.com for $299.99. I regret I did not purchase the 9 piece set for $399.99. This is one purchase you won't regret!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Shun DM2005B Classic 7-Piece Stainless-Steel Asian Knife Set with Bamboo Block

Product Description:
Seamless stainless steel construction produces this stunning collection.Features the look and benefits of Damascus steel, yet without it's rusting problems. Storage block is made from bamboo; an abundant, renewable resource.

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Want to buy Shun DM2005B Classic 7-Piece Stainless-Steel Asian Knife Set with Bamboo Block at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment