Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am writing a review after using this product for a few months now.Despite the self-proclaimed hype about sharpening knives, this steel does not work better than my other one from Wushtof.The only thing I like better about this one is the fact that it is longer 12" (compared to my 10" wushtof).Also, this steel started to rust (yes, rust) at the top end near the plastic cap.Sorry, I wanted to like this but it definitely did not not meet my expectations from the other reviews and the product description.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Ultimate Edge Model 12 W Professional 12 Inch Oval Diamond Sharpening Steel
Product Description:
The Ultimate Edge Model 12W Professional is the ideal sharpener to meet the demands of a commercial enviroment.12 inch by 3/4 inch oval.
Want to buy The Ultimate Edge Model 12 W Professional 12 Inch Oval Diamond Sharpening Steel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment