Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought one of theses Wusthof ceramic sharpeners when I started culinary school 6 years ago. It hasn't lost a bit of its grit after hundreds of thousands of swipes and is perfect for the ultra-hard steel of top Asian and German cutlery. Cleans up easily with soap and water or stone oil. I recently ordered a second one, but only because the first was stolen! This thing will be the last "honing steel" you ever buy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof 4455 10 Inch Sharpening Steel, Ceramic
Product Description:
When that time comes that you need to touch up the sharp edge of your Wusthof knife the 10" ceramic steel is a good option. The Wusthof 10 inch Ceramic steelcan align your knife edge and unlike traditional steels, theCeramic Steel also contains fine abrasives that will sharpen your knife as well as re-aligning the blade.Used like a traditional honing steel the ceramic is very fine and and can bring up a very fine edge.
Want to buy Wusthof 4455 10 Inch Sharpening Steel, Ceramic at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment