Wusthof 4483 10-Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel, Wide Review

Wusthof 4483 10 inch Diamond Sharpening Steel, Wide
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been a professional chef for five years and I only buy Wusthof cutlery.The diamond sharpening steel is the best there is available. The steel will not only hone your blades but it will also sharpen them. Sometimes even better than a professional.The ten inch length is good if you have a knife of the same size, but I think it could be a bit longer.

I prefer to use knives no longer than 10 inches unless required.My favorite knife is an 8" Chef's Knife from the Wusthof Classic collection. I use this steel at least once daily and use it on all my knives monthly.I wouldn't reccommend anything else for my Wusthof's.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof 4483 10 Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel, Wide

Product Description:
When that time comes that you need to touch up the sharp edge of your Wusthof knife the Diamond steel is a good option. The Wusthof 10 inch diamond steelcan align your knife edge and unlike traditional steels, theDiamond Steel also contains fine abrasives that will sharpen your knife as well as re-aligning the blade.Used like a traditional honing steel the diamond steel is very fine and and can bring up a very fine edge.

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Want to buy Wusthof 4483 10 Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel, Wide at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment