Wusthof blade guard parer Review

Wusthof blade guard parer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use these guards for my Wusthof 10" Chef's (x2), 3" parer (x2), and 10" Santoku (x2) knives.I place the guards inside a travel bag for my Wusthofs to prevent the knives from cutting up the bag or piercing the bag.The inside of the guards have a velvet-like material in order to prevent scratching.As long as you place in the guards when they are completely dry, it works great.These guards stay sharp due to the plush lining and the fact that I have sharpener, I'm not worried about knife dullness.These guards do not stick to the knives or have any type of locking mechanism to prevent the knives from slipping out, so be cautious as to keep them in the sleeves of your case, if you use one.If you are looking for a guard that locks the knives in, then seek another product.I purchased these to prevent the knives from piercing my travel knife bag (I keep the guards in the sleeves of the bag at all times), so the ease of getting the knives in and out of the bag is simple and easy.These work fine for these purposes.I am happy with the purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof blade guard parer

Product Description:
The Wusthof Blade guards are designed t reduce the scratching that happens while using an edge guards.The inner portion of the guard is made of a soft material that allows the knives to slide in and out easily without any abrasion. Keep your knives safe and looking like new with the Wusthof blade guard. The guard fits up to a 4.5 inch parer

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Want to buy Wusthof blade guard parer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment