Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this knife two months ago, we use it everyday and it is still as sharp as the day we bought it.My husband and I love it.We do use a wooden cutting board.I bought it at a store and was able to compare it to other Santoku knives.I actually handled them.The handle on this seemed a little longer (for my husbands big hands) and it just had a good feel to it, good balance and good weight.It is made in China from German steel and the handle feels to be some sort of metal also. We are very pleased, no regrets about not buying the one that cost $$ more.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Calphalon Contemporary 7 Inch Santoku Knife
Product Description:
Calphalon Contemporary cutlery 7-inch santoku knife
Want to buy Calphalon Contemporary 7 Inch Santoku Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment