Cosmopolitan Home by Mud Pie Rubberwood Cutting Board with Debossed Monogram and Metal Spreader with Monogrammed Initial Review

Cosmopolitan Home by Mud Pie Rubberwood Cutting Board with Debossed Monogram and Metal Spreader with Monogrammed Initial
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received one of these as a gift at my bridal shower - it is actually one of the few things we use with any degree of regularity. Since its just the two of us, the small board is perfect, and the knife is for butter/soft cheese.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because the knife needs to be handwashed with a non-abrasive sponge - even a "green" scrubby sponge will give it little scratches. I guess that's okay since you're probably committed to some time in front of the sink anyway as putting a wood board in a dishwasher is ill-advised.

Anyway, I love this little set and hope to have it for many years. I am looking forward to putting it out for dinner parties/holidays

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cosmopolitan Home by Mud Pie Rubberwood Cutting Board with Debossed Monogram and Metal Spreader with Monogrammed Initial

Product Description:
Mud Pie's Cosmopolitan Home brings elegance to your home, party or gift. This 7-1/4-inch by 8-3/4-inch rubberwood cutting board has a Debossed initial and includes a beautiful metal initial spreader. Spreader arrives tied to the wood board with brown grosgrain bow, perfect for gift giving. Use this board for cutting or presenting food.

Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Want to buy Cosmopolitan Home by Mud Pie Rubberwood Cutting Board with Debossed Monogram and Metal Spreader with Monogrammed Initial at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment