Emerilware by Wusthof 8-Inch Sandwich Knife Review

Emerilware by Wusthof 8 inch Sandwich Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Not as sturdy as I thought it would be.The handle is lightweight plastic, doesn't feel solid like you think a Wusthof would.Blade is flexible too.The package was labeled sandwich slicer and I can see why.BUT, I did use it for this past Thanksgiving and it was great.Nice feel to it and because it's new, it cut through everything the turkey had to offer.I can see using this to carve ham, roasts, etc.It will become my #1 knife to do those things, so for that, it does what it advertises and does it well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerilware by Wusthof 8 Inch Sandwich Knife

Product Description:
Emeril has used and loved Wusthof knives for many years. Emeril has now teamed up with Wusthof to create a new line of knives that appeal to Emeril's demanding standards while offering a good value to the consumer. These German made knives are lasar cut blades from German high carbon Stainless. They carry the Wusthof lifetime warranty for quality and workmanship. Carve your roast with precision with the 8" carving knife

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Emerilware by Wusthof 8 Inch Sandwich Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment