Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a picky consumer when it comes to culinary accessories, especially knives. I look for a combination of quality (materials and workmanship), comfort/ ergonomic design, aesthetic appeal (perhaps as an afterthought, but I happen to believe that the tools we use should be thoughtfully designed) and value. This knife surprised me on all four fronts.
*The quality far surpassed my expectations. The blade is beautifully forged and has a ring to it that is similar to some of the far more expensive knives I own. It is impressively sharp and the blade is substantive. It looks like it will last for years of heavy use and sharpening. The handle, made of wood and steel, is similarly beautifully crafted. I can see that whomever made this knife took pride in its quality.
*Functionally, this is a very comfortable knife to hold. It is well-balanced and fits nicely into my hand. The handle is not likely to numb one's fingers with heavy use because it seems to be designed with ergonomics in mind.
*Aesthetically, this knife seems to be a hybrid of old school craftsmanship (think of swords or carving knives from days of yore) and modern sensibilities (there has been quite a lot of thought put into how it will be used). I like it far more than I thought I would, even though it is unlike any other knife I own.
*The value is excellent for the price. I got this knife as a 4 for 3 freebie, but I would have been glad to pay what I would have for the knife at its discounted price. I may need to see what other knives this company makes.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mundial Olivier Anquier 6 Inch Boning Knife
Product Description:
Fully forged from high-carbon stainless steel, the Olivier line combines Mundial performance with a bold, ruggedly handsome, wood-handled design that's unlike anything else on the market today.
Want to buy Mundial Olivier Anquier 6 Inch Boning Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment