Mundial Sushimen's Sushi Knife 3-Piece Presentation Box Review

Mundial Sushimen's Sushi Knife 3-Piece Presentation Box
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm using it for my Shun Knives.Works great, except for my 4.5 inch Deba... the handle is smaller than the others.Not the box's fault, but had I known I would have bought the 6.5 inch Deba.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mundial Sushimen's Sushi Knife 3-Piece Presentation Box

Product Description:
Keep your favorite Mundial Sushi men's knives safely and conveniently stored in this attractive case. Crafted from solid wood, this attractive case holds 3 Mundial Sushi men's knives. Brass latches keep the knives securely locked in the case. Measuring 18 1/4 x 9 1/4 x 2 1/2 inches, this case is easily storable. The Mundial logo signifies the highest quality and craftsmanship.

Buy Now

Want to buy Mundial Sushimen's Sushi Knife 3-Piece Presentation Box at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment