Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Cute and useful sharp little blade, but seems to have quality control issues. The tiny thumb stud on the first one I bought fell out the second time I opened it. Let's see if I have better luck with the replacement ... The blade is good for its intended purpose cutting rope and tape, but doesn't offer my biggish hand enough grip for anything more. A bottle opener is aways useful; the screwdriver is only marginally so.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Piranha Knife by Trango
Product Description:
201238 Features: The blade is machined from surgical quality 440-C stainless with a serrated blade The locking blade can be opened and closed with one hand to it's absolutely impossible to open when clipped to a carabiner Bottle opener included Specifications: Weight: 07 ounces
Want to buy Piranha Knife by Trango at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment