Ontario Knife 7060 Old Hickory Cleaver And Chopper Review

Ontario Knife 7060 Old Hickory Cleaver And Chopper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
this cleaver is garbage.don't waste your money.it arrived rusted.i scoured it with steel wool.I cannot get a decent edge on it no matter how I sharpen it (and I know how to sharpen knives).The wood handle is splintering after 2 uses.This is literally the worst cleaver I have ever purchased or even seen.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ontario Knife 7060 Old Hickory Cleaver And Chopper

Product Description:
The knife is made with 1095 carbon steel, fully heat treated and tempered to provide a razor sharp cutting edge which is easily sharpened when needed. The knife is fitted with an attractive hardwood handle branded Old Hickory and secured with brass compre

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Want to buy Ontario Knife 7060 Old Hickory Cleaver And Chopper at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment