Silvermark Herb and Garden Snips, Fuchsia Review

Silvermark Herb and Garden Snips, Fuchsia
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
They're great in the garden. These snips can even cut through thick rosemary. They're too great to toss in the garage. I keep them in a kitchen drawer and use them around the house -- sturdy and strong, and with the large handles I can even cut through (annoying and thick) product packaging with hardly any effort. These aren't like any snips or shears that I've ever owned (and I've owned quite a few). Absolutely fantastic!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Silvermark Herb and Garden Snips, Fuchsia

Product Description:
This versatile scissor is specially designed for fine cutting jobs in the kitchen and garden. Feature's Silvermark's patented herb stripper that quickly removes fresh herbs from tough stems. Micro-serrated blades come apart for easy cleaning. Ideal for opening packages, cutting twine, trimming flowers, herbs, vegetables and more! Dishwasher safe. Silvermark's Herb and Garden Snips are a favorite of gourmet chefs and gardeners. Fuchsia colored grips.

Buy Now

Want to buy Silvermark Herb and Garden Snips, Fuchsia at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment